I talk to you...

    And then,
talking about time,
on those remaining hours
before the dawn.

I talk to you
with a silent heart,
my voice make echoes
beneath a star,
a tear stream
down of my face,
giving me pain
drowing my strength.

I wore your fait
between my hands,
like does the sea
when loves the land,
a whisper came
upon your voice,
a silent pray
whom curses us.

Maybe is that rain
who bring me ghosts
maybe is this chain
who keep me lost...

I talk to you
with cloudy fears
my sight is fading
beneath my tears.

A scream is crossing
this silent night,
my voice is lousy
behind your time,
i wrote your tale
after you leave...

My love is gone...

I can not live
without your voice
who keep me feed,
my soul is broken
among my feet,
the morning came
the night is gone,
just like this rime
just like this time...
we died alone.

Comentarios

Entradas populares